Make No Mistake - The Goal is the Elimination of Gasoline and Diesel Powered Vehicles

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
In my opinion, they are fully aware EV at the current infrastructure and technology level are incapable of replacing ICE 1:1. However I think that's kinda the point, take cars away from the poors and most middle class, force them to move closer to public transit, etc. They don't want to just eliminate ICE vehicle, they want to reduce the total amount of cars on the road too.
They want more people in dem strong holds to eliminate effect of red voters

SecondhandSnake

Established Member
This has been an open secret for years if not decades with CARB. The EPA isn't that different either.

I'll ask again here, when is it time for pitchforks and torches?

Pitchforks must be made from 100% post consumer recycled material, and torches must be energy efficient LED.

I'm not sweating this stupid BS. I'll be long gone before this crap becomes law.

Besides, they cannot ban fuel burning engines. I have not seen electric planes. I have not seen electric ships or trains or semi trucks (Not saying they do not exist, but they are no where near converting to these modes of shipping/transportation).

Besides these EV's can barely go 300 miles on a charge so they claim. What's going to happen with 10 or 12 hour flights? What's going to happen to the trucking industry that moves the majority of our goods or even the shipping industry?

The greenhouse dumbasses have not thought this through completely. They are pushing one agenda.....cars. And as you guys mention these POS EV can't go long distances and there is no power grid to support a mass EV population.

So, "F" OFF with this mass EV BS and banning ICEs crap.

Their solution to that is Biden mandating EV chargers every 50 miles along the interstate. How the grid will support it, who knows. Just have to stop every hour or two and charge for a couple hours. If you can find an open charger. Just think about what a cluster**** truck/rest stops are now. Though it might be a resurgence of malls as people have that much time to kill while their car charges.

I imagine when people get fed up with that they'll start pushing the train thing again. And we all saw how well that went in California.

Not to be a conspiracy theorist but I do believe in some part there is a push to get people to move back to the cities where we can be controlled easier.

And if they ever do turn off the taps I guess it'll be time to go E100.

View attachment 1752610

It's long past that point.

Got dang revenuers better not be comin' around.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia

Sent from my SM-G973U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

So Dr. Kristin Zimmerman is the EV version of combining Kamala Harris and Dr. Jill Biden?

1656185516576.jpeg

blubyu87gt

Established Member
I'm going to be posting a lot more about what we as enthusiast can do to make sure our chosen hobby has a future free from onerous meddling by unelected bureaucrats.

This art installation at C.A.R.B.'s new HQ (which I'm hearing cost the CA tax payers $2.2M) tells the story of what they are planning.

What are your thoughts on the West Virginia vs EPA case and how it might effect the topic here?

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

KilledbyKenne

Established Member
In my opinion, they are fully aware EV at the current infrastructure and technology level are incapable of replacing ICE 1:1. However I think that's kinda the point, take cars away from the poors and most middle class, force them to move closer to public transit, etc. They don't want to just eliminate ICE vehicle, they want to reduce the total amount of cars on the road too.

This is my belief as well. Make individual cars impossible and charge out the ass for public transportation. Ignorant ****s

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
This is my belief as well. Make individual cars impossible and charge out the ass for public transportation. Ignorant ****s

You'll have to have a good "social" credit score to even use public transportation.
That's coming soon, China already has a system like that that.

JPKII

Established Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I found this to be interesting. I have not vetted any of the claims made. From a common sense perspective, it seems to tick all the boxes:

OX1

Established Member
I found this to be interesting. I have not vetted any of the claims made. From a common sense perspective, it seems to tick all the boxes:

The answer from enviro-freaks is almost always theoretical ideas that they claim will materialize to alleviate all the issues mentioned. They don't care that most of those ideas won't ever happen, or won't happen efficiently enough to be cost affective for the "middle" class.

OX1

Established Member
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread