Manatee Mustangs

sc95cobra

Established Member
Who is out there living in Manatee County and powered by FORD?

I live in Parrish and will be moving to Myakka City in a few months about 4 miles from the track.

If see me driving around say hi or send me a text 727-647-0402. I'm usually driving my black 12 with red stripe GT500, hopefully I will have my 95 cobra back on the road soon as well. Not a member of the Sarasota mustang club right now. I'm occasionally the Thursday nite test and tune at the Bradenton drag strip.

Black Thunder 715

Established Member
Who is out there living in Manatee County and powered by FORD?

I live in Parrish and will be moving to Myakka City in a few months about 4 miles from the track.

If see me driving around say hi or send me a text 727-647-0402. I'm usually driving my black 12 with red stripe GT500, hopefully I will have my 95 cobra back on the road soon as well. Not a member of the Sarasota mustang club right now. I'm occasionally the Thursday nite test and tune at the Bradenton drag strip.
If I see you, I'm gonna race you with my Shelby, then I'll say hi.

Black Thunder 715

Established Member
Sounds good.
Hopefully I can buy some more parts before I run into you since you're rollin in a '13 !!!!

You ever make it to the track on Thursday nights?
I've never been to the track at all. It's very rare for me to take my Shelby south of Tampa Bay. I normally stay local or take it to Old Town in Kissimmee with my wife just for fun.

sc95cobra

Established Member
I've never been to the track at all. It's very rare for me to take my Shelby south of Tampa Bay. I normally stay local or take it to Old Town in Kissimmee with my wife just for fun.

I've never been to Old Town, how is it there?

I've been to the Orlando Speed world I think its called in Bithlo a few times

Black Thunder 715

Established Member
I've never been to Old Town, how is it there?

I've been to the Orlando Speed world I think its called in Bithlo a few times
Old Town is not a race track or anything like that at all. It's a place that has an amusement park with a lot of rides including go carts (3 tracks), a lot of old style shops plus restaurants and they do big car shows every Fridays and Saturdays. If you ever go, try Flippers pizzeria. It's the best brick oven pizza you've ever tried. http://www.myoldtownusa.com/

sc95cobra

Established Member
Old Town is not a race track or anything like that at all. It's a place that has an amusement park with a lot of rides including go carts (3 tracks), a lot of old style shops plus restaurants and they do big car shows every Fridays and Saturdays. If you ever go, try Flippers pizzeria. It's the best brick oven pizza you've ever tried. http://www.myoldtownusa.com/

Ahh thanks for the in site. Will have to check it out

Users who are viewing this thread