[May 15]3rd annual Mach 1 Showdown (All Mustangs welcome)

04azuremach

Loud fast and fun
Established Member
May 15th @ MIR 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
$100 to race (track rental), all Mustangs welcome.
$0 to spectate

There will be a Mach 1 only shoot out that'll take probably less than 1 of the 8 hours of the track rental. Before and after that takes place, it will be just like any other track rental at MIR.

The fastest Mach 1's in the country will be there and I'll be defending the title in my sig against the same dude all over again.

So far there are about 15 Mach 1's and 10 other Mustangs signed up. A lot less than the past two years. Must be the economy? If you know anyone with a Mach 1 Mustang, let them know about this. If you're interested in going, PM me.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Did you post over on NVMC's website also? I'll be around, but I can't take off work to come down. That's probably the other thing that's hurting attendance some, is that the rental is on a weekday (albeit a friday)

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
LOL, NVMC = Northern Virginia Mustang Club. There are A LOT of those guys, and they do have a track rental coming up, but it's at Mason Dixon, not MIR. So you may get some interest, even though its a bit of a drive for the majority of those folks. Send me a PM later (as in a few hours) to remind me, and I'll post this up over there for you.

04azuremach

Loud fast and fun
Established Member
LOL, NVMC = Northern Virginia Mustang Club. There are A LOT of those guys, and they do have a track rental coming up, but it's at Mason Dixon, not MIR. So you may get some interest, even though its a bit of a drive for the majority of those folks. Send me a PM later (as in a few hours) to remind me, and I'll post this up over there for you.
Will do. Thanks!

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
I'd like to go, but OC is a priority! Counting down the days...

n2o408coupe

Established Member
Definitely always keep us (NVMC) posted of any local DC area events, our primary focus is drag racing and we usually rent out Mason Dixon Dragway near Hagerstown. Md and our events are always open to all mustangs. If anyone would like to come out to one of our drag days which is a private rental from 8am to noon go to http://www.northernvirginiamustangclub.com and join up to be in the info loop. Membership is free, no dues with us! Our next track rental is June 27th!

Users who are viewing this thread