Members list of the MACA

predator

Established Member
If I am off in the weeds here let me know, but I think the next thing we might work on is ........ from the list a link to each members info..i.e. name, car, email, mods, phone, address, etc..... I just think it would be cool not only for fellow members....but for anyone else checking out our forum. Maybe we want to keep some info within our group? Seems like we have the expertise to do anything we want.

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by predator
Seems like we have the expertise to do anything we want.

Very true.

I think it would be a good idea to have an easily accessible on-line directory, so to speak. However, we would have to protect it somehow from the outside world. Wouldn't want all the members' information compromised. Something to add to the possibility of a website, perhaps. We could have a simple login and each member could keep their own password. Wouldn't be TOO hard. But it would be some work.

Keep these ideas flowing... :rockon:

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by NJCOBRA10thA
I can bang something out after we agree upon what is desired.

I was thinking of it in terms of a user/password type deal. All it would be is a log-on prompt, and once you enter your username and password, you are brought to a page where you can view a protected table-format webpage of all user information. It will have everything from what color and year your Cobra is to your name and contact info, etc. Maybe we could make it so that you can edit your own information too? This would only be viewable by other MACA members.

What do you think?

Last edited:

Miamifan1354

De Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
Sounds good.. I you want/need any help in web design, let me know, I've worked some in the past.

I also think on this board, we need to post a new members area as a sticky on top. We have a good member list right now, but need something like that on top so we can all say what's up to the new people who join.

svtcobra98

Established Member
just to correct things mystic mama isn't the only procharged cobra anymore. i just joined and i also have a procharged cobra.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Originally posted by svtcobra98
just to correct things mystic mama isn't the only procharged cobra anymore. i just joined and i also have a procharged cobra.
Welcome aboard Erick......Can you make it down to the Amazon/MACA dyno day this Saturday so we can get a look at that stompin procharged Cobra of yorus?????

svtcobra98

Established Member
sorry, but i will not be able to be there. i coming back from New Mexico on fri. after three months and will be spending the weekend with my 3yr old daughter. althought i do look foward to other GTG's in the near future

micksnip

Established Member
Maca

Sean-
I thought I sent you the required info, but my name is missing. Pls re-send anything I need to complete if necessary. I've got the torch red 04 coupe and Carrie and I did the Cacoctin/JR/Mystic Mama ride with you all. By the way, the # of your PC buffer from Perfauto???-the detailing site.
Thanx-Mike aka Micksnip

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
micksnip said:
Sean-
I thought I sent you the required info, but my name is missing. Pls re-send anything I need to complete if necessary. I've got the torch red 04 coupe and Carrie and I did the Cacoctin/JR/Mystic Mama ride with you all. By the way, the # of your PC buffer from Perfauto???-the detailing site.
Thanx-Mike aka Micksnip

Mike - Sorry about that man. I didn't have an e-mail address for you and things in my life have been extremely hectic lately.

Just send me your information at [email protected]. Here's all I need:

Title, First Name, Last Name, Street Address, City, State, Zip Code, Phone Number, E-mail Address, SVTPerformance Name

After that I'll forward you all the most recent e-mails and updates.

As far as the Porter Cable Buffer's number, it's the Porter Cable 7424.

The detailing products site that I buy my stuff from is http://www.properautocare.com (Classsic Motoring Accessories)

The detailing forum that I post on is called http://www.autopia.org (Autopia Car Care Forum). This site can answer ANY question you have regarding relating to car detailing. It is an awesome resource.

There's also a 175 page e-Book called "The Autopia Guide to Detailing". It's an awesome tool that you can read through (all 17 chapters of it). It's free for download here: Autopia Guide to Detailing (scroll to the bottom)

Go and just look around a bunch on the product site and check out a few things. Again, I use a product called Klasse (both All-In-One AND High Gloss Sealant Glaze) as well as a carnauba wax called Pinnacle Souveran. They're both on properautocare.com. I also use a ton of other stuff that I found there too, so feel free to ask. There's some awesome stuff on that site!

Hope this helps and I hope to hear from you soon :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread