Men and Women Are The Same!

Saleen498

Established Member
I think men are 100% more likely to FA, however women FO at a significantly higher rate. That is why women tend to know everything and men continually FA in the same scenarios. Therefore the FAFO ratio is more skewed than finite whereas group A, FA and FA some more while group B will FO from a considerable distance. When studied closer, group B's ability to FO without FA was an extraordinary finding. Researchers dubbed this characteristic as "Notation Around Gandering" or NAG for short. Group B has be observed to participate in excessive NAGging and group A tends to enjoy themselves FA.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I think men are 100% more likely to FA, however women FO at a significantly higher rate. That is why women tend to know everything and men continually FA in the same scenarios. Therefore the FAFO ratio is more skewed than finite whereas group A, FA and FA some more while group B will FO from a considerable distance. When studied closer, group B's ability to FO without FA was an extraordinary finding. Researchers dubbed this characteristic as "Notation Around Gandering" or NAG for short. Group B has be observed to participate in excessive NAGging and group A tends to enjoy themselves FA.
shrug.gif

Huh?

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member

Whut u talkin’ ‘bout Willis?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Saleen498

Established Member
Dumb joke.
I was saying men tend to f around and women don't, but they learn from our mistakes and then nag us about them. Regardless we continue to f around

Users who are viewing this thread