Miami anyone?

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Yeah it's ok if you can find parking. Too many people for my tastes. I prefer just to stay home on my damn crotch!!:-D

SmokenGRA03

SmokEater "LIVE STRONG"
Established Member
S. Beach...HA! I work on S.Beach....(FireFighter/Paramedic for Miami Beach FD)....Gotta LOVE my JOB!!!!....
Have I told you the time that the 2 CHICKS FLASHED us and had a show for us when we were in the Rescue...?

Like I said ....I LOVE MY JOB!!!

HA

GoatDaddy

Yeah, I saw it on the news where the protesters had to be "persuaded" to move the f*ck back. That was just a few blocks from where I work, and it was a bitch getting in and out of downtown. Sirens all day long, and riot cops on the streetcorners.

Intimidator

El Spanko!
Established Member
Dad works in the Seybold Building. He decided to take wednesday through friday off.

By the way, I'm going to start the Crandon Park thread to let you guys know what's up.

GoatDaddy

Originally posted by Intimidator
Dad works in the Seybold Building. He decided to take wednesday through friday off.

By the way, I'm going to start the Crandon Park thread to let you guys know what's up.

Seybold was pretty much ground zero, wasn't it? that whole area was closed off.
I work in the 4 Ambassadors, so it wasn't so bad, but still took awhile to get in and out of town. The cops seemed to do a good job of keeping things unf*cked.

Users who are viewing this thread