Miami Rain sucks!

2001SVTMAN

Established Member
Every time I wash this fuc#$% truck it rains......the truck was at the dealer for 3 wks....no rain. As soon as I get it back it starts pouring....Being a blk truck I just can't say oh well let me wait a couple of wks till rain season is over to wash it again. (HELL NO!)

This is my baby I litterally wash it everyday for 2/3 hrs.Then what happens rain! I think it's God's way of toying w/me for all the "timing tests" I run w/my g-tech.

Oh well, guess I'll be washing her tommorow morning (again). :)

P.S.
Sorry for the foul language I'm just cranky, blk is a bitch to clean....(OOOOPPPS I DID IT AGAIN....)

Last edited:

WDB

You know it does the same thing here in Tampa. I guess thats why they call it the sunshine state.

Last edited:

FlaSVT

Moderator - 2nd Gen Forum
Established Member
That's why mine spends most of it's time sleeping in the garage under it's cover. :D

cover-side.jpg

2001SVTMAN

Established Member
No we have not. How you doin bud I'm 2001SVTMAN, nice to meet you.
Electric antenna huh.........hhhhmmmmmmm....interesting.

BulldogSVT

timbo...gotta run up to orlando this eve...doin a job at the airport..if i had your money i would blow them off...see ya next week...oh, and if the slips dont start with an 11 i dont wanna see em...as soon as willy gets my mixure richened up i will join you guys at moroso, but right now were pinging a wee bit.

Users who are viewing this thread