Mickey Thompson Classic II wheels and tires for sale

SvtLightning48

Established Member
i have 4 16x8 mickey thompson wheels and tires for sale they were only on my truck for acouple months have 235's on the front and 28x12.50 ET streets on the rear tires and wheels are in good condition

Vegas Mongoose

Supreme Hater
Established Member
SvtLightning48 said:
i have 4 16x8 mickey thompson wheels and tires for sale they were only on my truck for acouple months have 235's on the front and 28x12.50 ET streets on the rear tires and wheels are in good condition

Are you interested in any trades? Like for some stock '03 Lightning Wheels? If not, what do you want for them $$$$$?

ra1nmakr

Resident Fuel Slut
Established Member
i am also interested in whether or not you are up for trading. i am interested in the rear rims & tires and would like to know if you are up to trade for them

SvtLightning48

Established Member
nah not really interested in trading just trying to get some money for somethin else i dont have the truck anymore

SvtLightning48

Established Member
I will sell the rear 2 with the m/t et streets for 300 plus shippin and i will sell all 4 for 400 plus shipping

Vegas Mongoose

Supreme Hater
Established Member
SvtLightning48 said:
I will sell the rear 2 with the m/t et streets for 300 plus shippin and i will sell all 4 for 400 plus shipping

I sent you a PM and would like to buy these, please PM me when you get a chance. Thanks.

Larry

Users who are viewing this thread