! Midnight madness @ NPR !

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
yeah i was going to go. I called about a quarter to 8 that evening and the recording said it was canceled. But hey if you wanna find a long road holla. Ill do a 100mph roll lol. jk..

LuDamiKE81

Flattest of the Flat
Established Member
Yea i took a ride to cabela's in gonzales before were going to the track and caught a bad storm called and heard the recording then i was depressed! I was going 65 on the way home trying to wait for a run in mexico. But yesterday a cammed ls1 ss was caught a redlight while crossing the border with me and i noticed a nice lope and he was riding on some et streets. We went from about 3200 in 2nd and i pulled about 2.5 on him throught the top of 3rd then let out. My g/f was looking back out the window and was like "Hes still not pulling!" Shes proud of her car haha. Sra w/3.73s, 500rwtq@3500, 315 nitto's FTW!! And i have work on the 5th!?!

Last edited:

DaJoker

Never Serious...Seriously
Established Member
Yea i took a ride to cabela's in gonzales before were going to the track and caught a bad storm called and heard the recording then i was depressed! I was going 65 on the way home trying to wait for a run in mexico. But yesterday a cammed ls1 ss was caught a redlight while crossing the border with me and i noticed a nice lope and he was riding on some et streets. We went from about 3200 in 2nd and i pulled about 2.5 on him throught the top of 3rd then let out. My g/f was looking back out the window and was like "Hes still not pulling!" Shes proud of her car haha. Sra w/3.73s, 500rwtq@3500, 315 nitto's FTW!! And i have work on the 5th!?!

Cough Cough!!!!! Sounds like your not feeling well already!:idea:

Users who are viewing this thread