Might have my junky lightning running soon...Meets?

MattACK

Established Member
Well, it runs, just can't do any balls out WOT pulls on it yet. Hopefully in a few weeks all will be fine and I'll be trolling the mean streets of the ATL.

Would anyone like to have a GTG? Meet, dinner, cruise?

JV_92_03_10

Established Member
Glad you got that pig up and running finally. I'll cruise out if you guys get something together again. Did you see the other thread looking for a mustang club near ATL. I know it's not lightnings but its at least Fords and people willing to chill

JV_92_03_10

Established Member
We all met up in Marietta back in October. I'm no where near ATL but the car scene out here is dead. Gotta travel if I want to be near car folks.

PhoenixGT09

"I Like the Tuna Here."
Established Member
Well, it runs, just can't do any balls out WOT pulls on it yet. Hopefully in a few weeks all will be fine and I'll be trolling the mean streets of the ATL.

Would anyone like to have a GTG? Meet, dinner, cruise?

How's it going Matt, so what happened to the Lightning? But yeah, let's get a GTG and dinner/cruise going again! It was fun last time. :beer:

MattACK

Established Member
Glad you got that pig up and running finally. I'll cruise out if you guys get something together again. Did you see the other thread looking for a mustang club near ATL. I know it's not lightnings but its at least Fords and people willing to chill

What up! Nah, I haven't check it out yet. We'll do something soon, just depends on when everyone is free and people want to meet. Lets see about trying to do something a little closer to your way since you came so far last time. What route do you typically take to get here? Any chance on bringing your pickup truck with a body kit?

Where are you at? I just moved to the area and I follow Cobb Co. Car Shows and Cruise-ins on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/166433870003/?ref=ts&fref=ts . They seem to be pretty active but I haven't had the Lightning out for any fun in a while. I'll probably wash mine tomorrow and take it out for a bit, I'm over in Smyrna.

Downtown Atlanta, a few blocks east of the capitol. Never heard of them, anything coming up? There a few lightning guys in the immediate Atlanta area.

How's it going Matt, so what happened to the Lightning? But yeah, let's get a GTG and dinner/cruise going again! It was fun last time. :beer:

Hey bro, I've been chasing a problem I've been having for about 2 years now. Never could figure it out. After running you guys on the highway, I found out my coolant overflow bottle was pressurizing. Pulled the motor, and low and behold I had two blown head gaskets. Just had a fuel pressure issue where it would drop off past 5k rpms, but fixed that. So 'ole blue thunder is ready to at least come and hang out.

I'm running a little less boost, but I'm down to play. Maybe we can get some better videos. :rockon:

Anytime you guys want to get together, let me know. I'm sure Justin (red lightning) and a few other boys around Atlanta would like to come out.

--Matt

Neverbdonegt

Established Member
Usually a pretty big crowd at Barrett parkway at the hh Greg parking lot on the weekends. Also canton cruise in is the 3rd Saturday of the month and its huge!! Best cruise in held.

JV_92_03_10

Established Member
Hey Matt do you still have your tuner out this way? I need to slap the porter blower and JLT big air on it. My tune is busted for just the 6# lower.

And I usually just hop on 20 to head that way.

Oh...there's a pretty decent mustang and ford show here may 4th (I think, I'll double check). You guys should bring those beasts out. I'll post more info in the right place when I get it.

MattACK

Established Member
I'm strapped these next two weeks, but I'm free anytime after that.

Hey Matt do you still have your tuner out this way? I need to slap the porter blower and JLT big air on it. My tune is busted for just the 6# lower.

And I usually just hop on 20 to head that way.

Oh...there's a pretty decent mustang and ford show here may 4th (I think, I'll double check). You guys should bring those beasts out. I'll post more info in the right place when I get it.

So glad you're adding to the beast. Randy will take care of you.

Redline Performance
100 Dorchester Manor Blvd., North Charleston, SC
(843) 225-1142

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Downtown Atlanta, a few blocks east of the capitol. Never heard of them, anything coming up? There a few lightning guys in the immediate Atlanta area. :rockon:

Anytime you guys want to get together, let me know. I'm sure Justin (red lightning) and a few other boys around Atlanta would like to come out.

--Matt

They tend to post meets almost every weekend but I still haven't gone yet. I've seen a few in my area...but always when I'm driving something else. I'd like the idea of a meet somewhere in the perimeter. Would be a good photo location. How about an impromptu Varsity get together :shrug: maybe we won't get shot?

MattACK

Established Member
lol... plenty other places to meet up besides that shit hole. Last time I showed up there the cops tried to run me off when I wasn't even there for the car meet. Would be nice to hit up a Ford event at Summit Racing too. Any place ITP you can think of?

Users who are viewing this thread