MIL Eliminator resistors

xFastDSMx

Established Member
What ohm resistors are needed for the MIL Eliminators on 00+ GT's when a cat-less X-pipe is used?

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Damn think this is the best & 1st time question i had ever seen.

Bro the Mil Eliminators worked for me & Im Cat-Less. All i was thinking it works.

xFastDSMx

Established Member
What I was asking was I needde to know what ohm resistors would be need to substitute the MIL Eliminators. I can use a pair of 99 cent resistors instead of paying $40 for the kit. I sell resistor kits for LS1's to do the same thing on the IAT sensor and skip shift sensor and was wondering if I could do the same for my 02 GT with cat-less X-pipe.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Best thing to do then is to go into the Terminator Forum & Post the a new thread.....sorry i know theres a few folks in there that have checked the current readings & some of them have the Autotap.

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
(1) 1 mega ohm resistor
(1) 1 microphared capacitors.
Need wiring diagrams?

edit for not reading the diagram.

Last edited:

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
Sorry for the delay, been overly busy at work. See attached file. This should get you the +/- 400 millivolts required to keep the CEL light away.

xFastDSMx

Established Member
Thanks for the diagram. However what's the PC board Terminal and IBC90 PC board for? I can't just just crimp the reistors on to the wires?

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
Yeah you can just solder the items on to the wires. That was just a suggestion for a mounting point, and something of a protector for the new circuitry. I just made a pair of wires up with the items needed. In a sort of an H pattern with enough new wire to work and not have to fight for room. Then I removed the rear O2's and soldered my home made stuff in. I had plenty of wire to ziptie the new stuff away from the hot exhaust.

Users who are viewing this thread