Minnesota Members!?

2Rare

Against All Odds
Established Member
Where are all the MN members :shrug: I rarely see one on here! If you're from MN and happen to see this; what's the best performance shop to get a car tuned? I am looking to get my car dyno tuned to see what kind of numbers I am pushing. PM me or chime in here!

Deric

Established Member
No idea where to get it tuned. But nice to see some other Minnesotans :beer:

I would think you would be able to do it at BIR in the summer on a mobile Dyno. I know there was a guy there tuning bikes during stunt event. But if you do hear of some place reputable, I would like to know too

2Rare

Against All Odds
Established Member
Get your car tuned yet, alot of us use DB or map

No, not yet. Looking forward to getting it done come Spring. I've heard about DB Performance, but don't know how reputable they are.

2Rare

Against All Odds
Established Member
No idea where to get it tuned. But nice to see some other Minnesotans :beer:

I would think you would be able to do it at BIR in the summer on a mobile Dyno. I know there was a guy there tuning bikes during stunt event. But if you do hear of some place reputable, I would like to know too

DB Performance is the one I've heard about a few times. There are others in the TC area as well. I'll stop by and check them out when I get the chance. Hopefully, I'll see some of y'all around at meets :rockon:

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
DB Performance is tough to beat. Do not wait until last minute. Their dyno gets booked up to a month or more out in the summer.

2Rare

Against All Odds
Established Member
DB Performance is tough to beat. Do not wait until last minute. Their dyno gets booked up to a month or more out in the summer.

I'm looking forward to heading up there this spring once all of this pile of snow we have clears up!

RubberDuck

You even lift?
Established Member
I'm looking forward to heading up there this spring once all of this pile of snow we have clears up!

Im looking forward to September when my truck is finally paid off ...then its mustang time. Really want a Cobra but I doubt the bank would loan me enough money for that, might have to check out a new 5.0 :rockon:

2Rare

Against All Odds
Established Member
Im looking forward to September when my truck is finally paid off ...then its mustang time. Really want a Cobra but I doubt the bank would loan me enough money for that, might have to check out a new 5.0 :rockon:

I hear ya and hopefully everything goes accordingly to plan. Either of those choices are great and the new 5.0's are no joke!

Users who are viewing this thread