Mint 2003 Gt Wheels And Body Kit

slackerme

Established Member
Hows it going everybody
My car is black and i have all of the stock peices in my garage, bumpers, side scoops, skirts, and wing. The rear bumper also has the stainless steel chrome mustang inserts on it. All of the pieces are in mint condition except for the rear bumped. When they took it off they must of dragged it on the floor and has scratches on the corners. I am pritty ticked off. Anyways the front bumper has normal wear an tear meaning minor rock chips. The front bumper also includes the stock fog light fixtures everyhitng else is in perfect condition and I am looking to sell.
I also have a set of stock bullit wheels with tires off my 2003 GT that I want to get rid of. They are the stock tire 245/45/17 all around which are goodyear gatorback's These wheels make a perfect set of winter rims. They have less than 10000 miles on them and the tires are like brand new front and back.

Open to any REASONABLE offers if anyone is interested please give me a call at 269-449-7998. My name is Dan. Give me a call and ill work a great deal.
Located only 55 minutes from chicago

Wing $100
Side Skirts $75
Front Bumper $200
Back Bumper $150
Side Scoops $75 SOLD
Wheels and Tires $550 SOLD

Make an offer

DAN

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread