MIR Ford fever?

TRBO VNM

anyone planning on going? I don't know the dates, but it is within the next couple of months. Also the import domestic wars as well.

both at MIR. anyone planning on going? Some others here in waldorf and around will be going.

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
I will definately be there. My friend, Mike, will have his 97 ATI Procharged Cobra back together by them, blown head gasket, and will be there as well. He has been 11.43 with belt slippage at 13 psi, but the new setup will put him in the upper 10's. If you want we can all meet at my house, in hughesville, and got to the track from there. let me.

RAWSN8K

TRBO VNM

sounds good to me. just hope I won't miss a FSU game because of it....good thing for VCR's or tivo if you have that.

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Heres some info on Ford Fever @ MIR..

11th Annual

ADMISSION: $20.00 1-Day
$35.00 2-Day

Child Ticket (6-11): $5.00 PER DAY
Child Ticket (5 & under): FREE
Admission includes free pit pass.
EVENT FLYER: NOT YET AVAILABLE
FULL EVENT INFO: NOT YET AVAILABLE
Ford Fever Classic
Sat., Sun., October 23-24, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All Ford, drag race, car show, & swap meet. 5.0 Mustang shootouts! Nostalgia racing and Pro Cars. Blue oval fans, this is the place to be!
Gates Open: Sat., 10:00 am / Sun., 10:00 am
Eliminations: Sat., 4:00 pm / Sun., 1:00 pm

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
I'll be there. I hope to have my 5.0 back together in time to run it, since the original plan was to have it together in time for that weekend. WW3(import vs domestic) is in November. I'll be at that too, I just hope it's not as friggen crowded as it was last time.

Users who are viewing this thread