Misplaced tuner

Squamishcoyote

Wheel Hoppin
Established Member
i recently installed a cai in my car, and realized i have no idea where my Trinity went... i have no problem with buying a new one if i don't find it in the next 3 months, just wondering how i would get the car back to stock so the new one will work if i have to go that route.

thanks for the help

01yellercobra

Established Member
You'd have to take the car to the dealer and have them reflash it back to stock.

Misspelling brought to you by tapatalk

Ratchet

Established Member
What?!? You didn't believe me when I told you this exactly yesterday afternoon?! Haha ...

If you don't find it, ur gonna have to put the stock cai back in, drive to a dealer to get reflashed, then maybe towed to Speedpro to get a new tune done since you already have exhaust on there...not sure if a catback will effect it enough to make it run funky with factory tune. Maybe someone else would be able to answer that... I'm not overly familiar with what mods effect what on the new cars. :shrug::beer:

01yellercobra

Established Member
You need a tune for not having cats. The computer senses something is wrong with the cats and is probably dumping extra fuel to cool the cats.

Misspelling brought to you by tapatalk

Last edited:

Franchi

Established Member
A dealership will have to flash it back to factory settings since your OEM tune is saved in the depths of the dogs belly sounds like.

Car will run with no tune with offroad H or X but it prob dumping extra fuel to compensate and might get a CEL.

Users who are viewing this thread