Modded Cobra vs. 04 Viper

ragshockey88

Established Member
Let me be the 1st to say that after i watch these videos, i really wanna ask people who say "mustangs suck" why they say things like that. all i hear from my friends (besides one) is that they r all just mustangs and half of them like civics and eclipses so they have nothing on us. anyway im gonna laugh in all of my friends faces when i rip them a new one on the road. has anyone else been constantly abused for liking mustangs???????????

G-Z06

"GHOST MACHINE"
Established Member
Mustangs suck!

kidding :)

Mustangs without-a-doubt can be some of the meanest street machines on the planet. hands down.

Anyone who knows cars can tell you that Mustangs and Supra's dont get the respect they deserve.

G

horseplay

Crazy MMA Junkie
Established Member
Originally posted by G-Z06
Mustangs suck!

Mustangs without-a-doubt can be some of the meanest street machines on the planet. hands down.

Anyone who knows cars can tell you that Mustangs and Supra's dont get the respect they deserve.

G

you just never know what to expect from a car nowaday's, also vette's are some mean monster's when it come's to modding them :rockon: . your vette looks sweet :beer:

shawnsvtcobra

Established Member
Mustangs suck!

G
Nice vette:thumbsup: :rockon:

1969Fastback

*OG Crew*
Established Member
oh you should here is vette it sounds even meaner... hey garret, this is tyler, gray's(big bronco from ls1tech) bro...

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
Mustangs suck!

G
Nice sig!!!:thumbsup: :rockon:

Fonte

Established Member
nice kill for the SVT.... always funny how someone who gets spanked ALWAYS has an excuse as to why???? especially the expensive rides, haha............ great video, thanks....

Coiled-up-GT

Careful with the Eyes...
Established Member
Sweet vid, but it doesn't surprise me one bit!

A Viper is just an uncomfortable over priced sports car. Around here I haven't seen them outrun anything...:rolleyes:

igotyofire

Established Member
Mustangs suck!

G

i dont know what your talking about, supras get plenty of praise if not enough as it is.

WicK

2 fast 4 u
Established Member
"the race"

hey guys, that was my car in the vid racing the viper. it was deff fun to beat a big car like that, the guy rolled into the local spot and wanted to put money on the race before we raced and we got some money together and asked the guy how much he wanted to run for.

finally he was checkin out our cobras (the one that was filming and mine) and we said take your pick. the guy couldnt decide as to which one he wanted to run so i said to my friend since mine was slower then his *at the time* let me get 1st shot at it, he said that he was just going to keep on going after the race to go home, didnt turn out that way.

we went twice as you guys all saw did the 3 honks and took off both times. he wanted to go a 2nd time so i said ok and we went again he started out a lil bit in front of me and i was pullin on him slowly and saw a car in his lane that was in the way so i shut down. no need to get other people involved in something like that that dont know whats going on, then after wards he wanted to pull over and BS for a sec so we did and you guys saw the talkin.

i got another vid of my car with alot more races in it but i gotta get someone to host it. the new ones even better then that one. its got some a vette with heads and cam package, bpu supra, the viper, 03 cobra a few other cars too. i have 490 rwhp now and waiting to get another tune to break the 500 mark (hoping) cause my a/f is set for 10.4 across the board with to much timing.

thanks everyone for the support and complements about the car. the guys on a few other boards that saw it didnt like the fact that a cobra beat a viper specially on vipers of america forum.:coolman:

Ryan.K.

VOLENS ET POTENS
Established Member
Mustangs suck!

G

watch ya mouth...:nono: :)

Nice vid and race...cobra's rule!:rockon: :coolman: :beer: :bowdown:

Users who are viewing this thread