Mods ?

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
On the ‘13-14 a 4.10 is an optimum drag gear.
I had a stock paper air filter only mods Lund 93 tune and 4.10 gears.
With no octane booster it ran 11.0 on 20” Alcoas with 315/35/20 and then went 10.78 on an 18” drag pack.
My car was faster 4.10 vs 3.73 even at 965rwhp.
I won’t argue on which you choose but a ‘13-14 with stock 3.31s is just not my jam.
-J

That’s extremely impressive. Question, any reason you went Lund instead of Lidio doing the tune?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

CobraG

Established Member
This car is a fun, nice day, weekend warrior car, so I don't plan on daily driving it and it'll only come out on nice weather days.
Anyway, so my goals will be more power and torque. I'm guessing I should get her on a dyno to see what she's putting down now so I have a baseline.
I'm in no hurry, just getting a feel for what y'all think are good mods. I'm coming up on two weeks of having the car and due to a lot of rain only driving it a hand full of times.
Anyway, thanks for all the input.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
That’s extremely impressive. Question, any reason you went Lund instead of Lidio doing the tune?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Lund did the initial tuning and no complaints but since I started going to full mods Lidio has been tuning it as he does all my cars. He had a nice ‘13 and now has a nice ‘21 and I’ll be giving him my ‘22 for mods soon.
If you don’t have a local trusted option I wouldn’t hesitate to use Lund Racing.
-J

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
This car is a fun, nice day, weekend warrior car, so I don't plan on daily driving it and it'll only come out on nice weather days.
Anyway, so my goals will be more power and torque. I'm guessing I should get her on a dyno to see what she's putting down now so I have a baseline.
I'm in no hurry, just getting a feel for what y'all think are good mods. I'm coming up on two weeks of having the car and due to a lot of rain only driving it a hand full of times.
Anyway, thanks for all the input.
You’ll enjoy the car more out of boost with gears.
-J

Users who are viewing this thread