ArthurJGuy

Cinema Stang
Established Member
p1010024.JPG

P1010026.JPG

P1010028.JPG

P1010030.JPG

P1010032.JPG

Visit The Southern Nevada Mustang Assoc for more info, or http://www.sideways-into-third.com for more pics of the cars transformation from Laser Red to Redfire with Laser Red flames.

saadcobra

Be away from me
Established Member
Nice hood.. Looks great with it.........but Cobra wheels will look more better than this wheel.

ArthurJGuy

Cinema Stang
Established Member
Originally posted by saadcobra
Nice hood.. Looks great with it.........but Cobra wheels will look more better than this wheel.

I considered 03 cobra wheels but I love my wheels, and I don't really want to put cobra wheels on a GT, especially with the Cobra front bumper.

Last edited:

ArthurJGuy

Cinema Stang
Established Member
Sorry, but with a cobra nose, the car being redfire, and 03 cobra wheels everyone would just be saying "why didnt you just get a cobra".

I like my car the way it is.

TwoValveKid

Uh oh.....
Established Member
another vote for the cobra wheels...and i wouldnt think you would get "why dont you just get a cobra" comments. then you could come back with its not all 03 stuff :D and really own them :D

95tealGT

Established Member
Just got a new background. That hood is beautiful, where'd you get it?

Also, another vote for the 03 Cobra rims. It's not attempting to be a Cobra, its just giving your car more taste. If you have enough grunt under that hood, than nobody will be talkin crap.

98gt281

Established Member
Like everything but the wheels, they are like 7" wide, and on a Mustang, that ain't gonna cut it, but color, and spoiler are nice.

Fn'sh!t^

93svt 4 me !!
Established Member
Nice color :beer:

I leaning towards that shade of red for my 90lx when I finally get enough work done to it to get it painted. I want a nice deep red color.

Looks good :beer:

ArthurJGuy

Cinema Stang
Established Member
Originally posted by Fn'sh!t^
Nice color :beer:

I leaning towards that shade of red for my 90lx when I finally get enough work done to it to get it painted. I want a nice deep red color.

Looks good :beer:

Thanks bro. A fox body would be SWEET this color.

NITMARE

Established Member
I also really like the 03 cobra rims I plan on putting them on my 94 Cobra. And I am willling to bet that I get the comment " Is that a real Cobra ?" much more than you would get "why don't you just get a Cobra". Out of the 10 guys I know with Cobra's 3 are real.

URDONE

Be Easy
Established Member
Nice car, maybe just get some wheel spacers for the rear. That way the rear wheels don't look so tucked in. I have this same problem, but I am planning on getting new wheels.
Sweet looking car though.

ArthurJGuy

Cinema Stang
Established Member
Originally posted by URDONE
Nice car, maybe just get some wheel spacers for the rear. That way the rear wheels don't look so tucked in. I have this same problem, but I am planning on getting new wheels.
Sweet looking car though.

Thanks guys. Wheel spacers are definatly one of the next few mods.

Users who are viewing this thread