most power on stock engine reliably???

SaleenGT2001

Established Member
looking to add meth and up the boost to 12-13 psi on my car. i think it should be in the 625 rwhp range with the mods. i havent heard of any blown s/c engine other than the one with the bad o2 extensions.

what power is everyone else making and how long has it been running that way?

SaleenGT2001

Established Member
running the injectors that came with the standard KB kit. i think they and 52's??? the couldnt provide a tune to go with the 60# injectors they sell as an option.

they said 10 psi was the limit on 93 oct fuel.........

grnenvy

Established Member
Hmm

You want something safe? Skip the Meth its just something else that could go wrong. Keep it around 10psi with a safe tune and 93 octane. Octane is the problem and yes I know the benefits of Meth. Then get a seperate race tune when running fuel.

looking to add meth and up the boost to 12-13 psi on my car. i think it should be in the 625 rwhp range with the mods. i havent heard of any blown s/c engine other than the one with the bad o2 extensions.

what power is everyone else making and how long has it been running that way?

SaleenGT2001

Established Member
i was planning on getting the snow kit with the safe injection box that would open the bypass if there is a restriction or lack of meth to the engine

Turbo900rr

Established Member
I think everyone misread his post. He is asking what kind of hp is the stock engine good for and still last a decent period of time.
I personally don't know but I'm shooting for 700hp on a stock block engine.

SaleenGT2001

Established Member
You will exceed the (safe) capability of the 52's at that power level.

what is the limit of the 52's? also is anyone able to tune the cars now other than KB? when i got the kit in april i was told they didnt have the tuning figured out yet....

Fast Willy

Established Member
Get some 75 or 80 lb injectors and be done with it. When your running that kind of power you don't want somethin as stupid as that to end up being your limitation or cause the serious problem that it could.

Users who are viewing this thread