Motorcycle accident pic

stevieb

Established Member
Well the car accident was definitely real, looks like it wrapped arounnd a tree. Then it looks like someone placed the bike in the hole that was left after the seats were probably removed. Doesnt it look like the windshield has been laid back on the front of the car? And not a scratch on the bike either????:bash:

Rev

This Space For Rent...
Established Member
Something isnt right there. That is the STRAIGHTEST swingarm I have EVER seen in an accident with that much impact.

I raced bikes for a few years.

No gas tank shift in that picture, the chain is on the bike, the sprocket is aligned and centered?!?!?

The exhast is not pushed back? That much frontal impact, and the exhaust isnt even pitched. Wow, that was the best driving wreck I have ever seen.

I smell BS

Last edited:

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
I believe that to be real, it was part of a multi-vehicle accident. Think of the little pos car that it went into. However, I did not take the pic, just found it and it was said to be true, with others seeing worse. :shrug: I'm not a professional with the experience some of you guys have, so it's your call.

comp 04

Jesus Saves
Established Member
yea i think the car looks more like a few trees run into it than a bike

fastsvtfocus

Established Member
That is such BS. :lol: Like that bike could do that. Come on guys look at the car it is totaled and from a strret bike ya write:nono:

Users who are viewing this thread