MS3Pro Ignition Timing

TT_99Cobra

Established Member
Anyone running a MS3Pro or other stand-alone ECU care to share their timing maps? I’m more interested in the idle area. I have some decent cams in my car and am having trouble getting the lope out of them. Thanks in advance!

01yellercobra

Established Member
My idle timing ranges from 18-14. The main area is set to 16 degrees. But I doubt that will help you as I have stock cams.

How much lope are we talking? Depending on the cams you'll never get the lope completely gone. You'll have to raise the idle RPM to cover it.

TT_99Cobra

Established Member
My idle timing ranges from 18-14. The main area is set to 16 degrees. But I doubt that will help you as I have stock cams.

How much lope are we talking? Depending on the cams you'll never get the lope completely gone. You'll have to raise the idle RPM to cover it.
I actually want the lope. It’s a twin turbo car so exhaust is slightly quieter than a N/A car and I’d like to have some aggressiveness to it.

01yellercobra

Established Member
You can't really tune the lope in. I mean, you could if you had VVT like the Coyotes. But if your cams aren't that aggressive you can't really add lope. You can make it idle horribly by messing with the timing and A/F, but that'll get old quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread