MSRP In New Brighton, MN

BlackOutUT

Established Member
Just thought I'd throw this up for whoever is interested. I just can't make a move on a 500 until I get a deal done with my truck in a private sale or trade in.

I'm not 100% on all these facts, but I know it is already scheduled. I believe it is black on black with all options except the recaros and glass roof at MSRP. Contact Shane below. I don't know him personally, but feel free to mention Caleb at SVTP.

EDIT: and his email is [email protected]

Shane Sutton
Sales Consultant New & Pre-Owned
Saxon's New Brighton Ford
1100 Silver Lake Road
New Brighton, MN 55112
Phone (651) 746-5441
Fax (651) 633-6521

Last edited:

2000BlackGT

Established Member
I talked to Shane today and he said the car would be $6K over if ordered now or $8 - $10K over once it hits the showroom floor. The VIN number has been assigned and nothing can be changed on the vehicle.

drmustang

Banned
I talked to Shane today and he said the car would be $6K over if ordered now or $8 - $10K over once it hits the showroom floor. The VIN number has been assigned and nothing can be changed on the vehicle.

Wow, "Shane" sounds like quite the businessman. That might be the most idiotic sales pitch I've ever heard. Nice to see that the morons of society can still find employment.

Iceman5000

Speedfreak
Established Member
Yea, the car has been on eBay a couple times already. They keep using a picture of Van's car in the eBay add. Real ethical dealer!!!

BlackOutUT

Established Member

Wow, did not know about the ADM. I spoke with him several times through email and even had this price sheet sent to me. The amount written on the bottom equates very closely to MSRP & TTL. Never once did he mention an ADM.

Email:

Caleb,

1. It's my understanding that you will be selling the truck on your own in an effort to get more $ for it.

2. The Shelby will be taxed in the state that you will be titling the car in, TX and not MN. The only additional fee you will be charged is a $75 Dock fee.

3. Delivery to TX will be your responsibility. There are a number of transport companies out there and pricing will vary pending if you want covered/open trailering. Or you can fly in, I can arrange to pick you up at the airport and you can drive it back.

Attatched is a .pdf of the vehicle order confirmation sheet with all of the options that you had requested along with the price.

I'm here till 9pm tonight if you have any questions.

Thanks again,

Shane Sutton
Sales Consultant New & Pre-Owned
Saxon's New Brighton Ford
1100 Silver Lake Road
New Brighton, MN 55112
Phone (651) 746-5441
Fax (651) 633-6521

Iceman5000

Speedfreak
Established Member
There have been scores of the '13s on Ebay. Many have buy it now of MSRP but few seem to reach that level.

I have seen very few on eBay with a buy it now of MSRP. If you take the time and pull up the window sticker you will see that it is usually at least 2k under the buy it now price. Most of the ones that have actually sold on eBay have been well over MSRP.

Users who are viewing this thread