Much props to Lethal performance...

LS1PUSSOUT

Banned
I ordered a new clutch for my dads car. I just couldnt believe it. I oredered the thing about 12:00pm yesterday over the net with a visa card and it was sitting at my front door about 11:30am this morning! How is that possible? I also just went with the cheap ground shipping! Thats the fastest anything has ever been shipped to me. I will be buying parts from them in the future!!:rockon:

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I ordered a new clutch for my dads car. I just couldnt believe it. I oredered the thing about 12:00pm yesterday over the net with a visa card and it was sitting at my front door about 11:30am this morning! How is that possible? I also just went with the cheap ground shipping! Thats the fastest anything has ever been shipped to me. I will be buying parts from them in the future!!:rockon:

Thanks a bunch for the support bro. You definitely got a treat with a one day delivery especially that you're not in FL.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Jared

tj04cobra

Established Member

lucky, i ordered mine 11 days ago, still nothing

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
lucky, i ordered mine 11 days ago, still nothing

TJ,

We're all aware that there was an error with your order and apologized for the mistake and inconvenience it may have caused you. The issue was addressed and actually worked out better for you as you wanted to upgrade anyways. It's better for all of us that you decided that before the one you didn't want shipped.

Yes everything did work out today for the better, i admit i was a little upset but glad i upgraded, i second guessed myself as soon as i ordered the stage 2+ because i knew i wanted the stage 3+ plus. Once i get the car running again and cleaned up i will send in some pics of the car to be posted up in the customer gallery.

So yes it's been 11 days from the time you ordered the original clutch but it's only been 2 business days since you made the change to your order. I'm sure the clutch which you changed to is on it's way. I will forward you tracking as soon as I get into the office on Monday.

You know we're only here to help you and appreciate your support. From the way you posted though it seems that you're still upset with us. Please feel free to give me a call if there's anything that's still bothering you as I don't leave any of our customer hanging. In the end we hope that shopping with us was a good experience and I won't settle for less than that.

Thanks for your understanding.

Jared

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread