Must read new press release about the SHO's!

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Joel thanks for keeping me informed without power users like you the SHO would die a horrible death!!:read:

finl4: hey lookwhat i just read
Sohowcome: yeak
Sohowcome: oo
Sohowcome: syeah
finl4: "Ford proclaims that owners of white/tan 1991 SHO's should sell for a premium, because they will only increase in value, some escalating to over $500000 by the end of the year" - certified Ford official
Sohowcome: LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
finl4: dang I should sell for a premium'
finl4: oh wait there is more
finl4: "if these SHO's have the rod shifter and fiberglass hood, they are worth twice the amount of a normal 1991 SHO. Expect to pay in upwards of $20,000 for an average example" - Ford press release

:-D

White SHO

Established Member
I have to keep everyone informed of these breaking news matters...I had no idea my car was so collectable! Hey do you want to read the rest of the article?

"Ford also proclaimed that if the 1991 SHO has a leaky front seal, and leaks power steering fluid, and oil, and has bad leather on the front seats, that this increases the value even more. Expect to pay in upwards of $75000 for an example of this nature. They say this increases the value because it is vintage Ford" - hot off of the Ford press releases

Users who are viewing this thread