Mustang Day @ John Bleakley Ford

ROLEXATRON

Established Member
I am a car salesman at John Bleakley Ford. I am also a mustang owner and I was tossing the idea of having a mustang day grill out and showing off some of the new 5.0 mustangs and just getting everyone in the area to come out. I would like to know everyone thoughts about this or if anyone would like to participate in this? These are the early stages of brainstorming to get an event like this together so let me know what you guys think.

LSWon00

ATC ZTL
Established Member
I'm in if you do it.

I'd like to see Atlanta have more cruise-ins and car shows. I moved from Central Florida were there is a substantial car scene and have been disappointed with the lack of here in the Atlanta area.

The Mustang grill out sounds good. Do you think your dealership would be interested in doing a monthly or bi-monthly meeting. No food or drinks but just having a gathering of local Ford owners come out and meet up say like on a Thursday or Friday from 5:00pm till 8:00pm or something like that.

I think meets like this are something the area is lacking in. And it might serve as an opportunity to generate more business for your dealership in sales and service.

Users who are viewing this thread