Mustang Decals - different designs available

sonicblew

Established Member
Hey guys,
I've been selling decals over in the terminator section and i'm trying to come up with some stuff for other members on here.

If you are looking for something to add to the ride thats tasteful, high quality, and inexpensive these decals will take care of that. I make them with high quality vinyl so they last and look good for a long time.

These are some of the decals i've started making. Let me know if there is a different font you would like to see. * I can't do ford licensed stuff guys. So no ford logos or fonts.
You can also check out my other thread if you haven't, by clicking the link in my SIG. I have sold to plenty of forum members and have had absolutely no complaints and 100% feedback.

If anyone is interested just shoot me a pm.
I have them available in lots of colors, if you don't see the color you are looking for just shoot me a message and i will do my best to take care of you. Options are..

Matte Black
Gloss Black

Matte White
Gloss White

Silver

Red

Blue

Orange

Yellow

Pink for the girls of SVTP.

Prices are at the bottom of the page

DSCN1084.jpg

DSCN1081.jpg

DSCN1075.jpg

DSCN1066.jpg

The Whipple inside one is also available as Turbo Inside, Kenne Bell Inside, Nitrous Inside, etc. Just let me know what you want it to say and i can do it.

DSCN1100.jpg

THIS CAN BE MADE TO SAY "Mustang, Mustang GT, COYOTE 5.0, etc." with "Mustang Parking Only" instead
DSCN0711.jpg

Prices include shipping and paypal

Quarter window decals that are text are $5 a piece and $7.50 for a pair. (Although these can be used for anywhere, not just quarter windows)

The "inside" decals are $5 each

Large Wall Banner text w/ "Mustang Parking Only" banner is $15 for the pair. (Just like the "TERMINATOR" / "Cobra Parking Only") It could be "COYOTE 5.0" / "Mustang Parking Only"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread