My 2.3 Whipple Dyno Results

VTski4x4

Established Member
Awesome results. I'm in MA and when I finally pick up a Terminator, you can bet I will be having Pete do the tuning.

01yellercobra

Established Member
Might want to add some rear tires to that order. You're probably going to go through your current set pretty quick.:)

Venom351R

Established Member
Congratulations on the great numbers.....and the great tune! Pete is one THE best Terminator tuners. A legend in the NorthEast IMO. He knows these motors, for sure. Surely a guy you can trust as far as recommendations, necessities, upgrades.

This is the 4th Mustang I've had pete tune going back all the way to the burnt chips to add to the ECU. How times have changed. He also tuned my last Terminator.
Awesome results. I'm in MA and when I finally pick up a Terminator, you can bet I will be having Pete do the tuning.
Excellent choice. I know there are other places around the Mass area that can tune these but I'd still go to Pete regardless. Its hard to beat the experience he has with these engines.
What coolant crossover it that? I see it has the head cooling mod.

Wish I knew. I does have a head cooling mod which is what that line is coming from but I'm not sure where that crossover tube came from or if it was a modified one or not. Trying to decipher what's been done on a car over 20 years has been quite difficult. I've been filled in on some stuff but I know there are large gaps of where I do not have any answers, such as if its a 26 or 10 spline RXT. Guess I'll just send it and if the input shaft ever breaks I'll know my answer.
Might want to add some rear tires to that order. You're probably going to go through your current set pretty quick.:)

Luckily I just had 4 new tires put on as the previous set had a lot of age on them and I wanted them gone. Picked up the Nitto NT555 RII's off a friend for $350. He had them on his Turbo fox for a few hundred miles and took them off to try something else and sold them to me at the same time I was looking for a new set. from a 60 roll they bite really well but from a 1st gear hit yesterday it kicked sideways but that's asking a lot from any tire with that my low end TQ.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Wish I knew. I does have a head cooling mod which is what that line is coming from but I'm not sure where that crossover tube came from or if it was a modified one or not. Trying to decipher what's been done on a car over 20 years has been quite difficult. I've been filled in on some stuff but I know there are large gaps of where I do not have any answers, such as if its a 26 or 10 spline RXT. Guess I'll just send it and if the input shaft ever breaks I'll know my answer.
Thanks, sure doesn't look like a modified OEM. Nice car BTW.

Venom351R

Established Member
Thanks, sure doesn't look like a modified OEM. Nice car BTW

Thanks. I've never seen one like that from what I remember and doesn't really look like its an aftermarket piece welded on. Guess it can be chalked up to an unknown mystery

Users who are viewing this thread