My 95 331 stroker vs HCI z28

PNY ETR

First off I am the driver and thanks to whoever posted this link on LS1.com so that I could see what was being said.
There seems to be some speculation as to my mods but I don't hide them. If you go the site as the guy above stated you will see it is a cam only, NO HEADS! And like I said to Matt was that if/when he gets his tune and whatever else he needs I will run him again anytime. I like to race for fun it's rare that people will race these days. Too many ego's out there....

Yes, the cameraman sucks! I have repeatedly told that dumbass to hold it steady and went through it with him. Never again will I let his ass video tape.

Thanks for the shifting compliments! :rolleyes:
I have a stock shifter and never claimed to be mario andretti.

God

Established Member
PNY ETR...who cares what all these people say, majority of them are out trying to find things to complain about..you got a sweet ride..and yes it is RARE to race for fun...seems like good times :beer:

PNY ETR

Originally posted by Matt A
PNY ETR...who cares what all these people say, majority of them are out trying to find things to complain about..you got a sweet ride..and yes it is RARE to race for fun...seems like good times :beer:
True but I also wanted to clear up the fact that I don't have heads. Still have the stock POS LS1 heads which hopefully soon will be gone. :)

ALLTHATISMAN

Established Member
Originally posted by Matt A
PNY ETR...who cares what all these people say, majority of them are out trying to find things to complain about :beer:

For real!! Man the HATE on these car sites is enough to keep me away for weeks on end. This one isnt neasly as bad as nloc.net, but really.. some 03 Cobra guys on here swear there is no worthy competition for thier cars. At my local track I see WAY more ls1's in the low 12's than 03 Cobras. I have mad respect for camaros. Keep racing for FUN and stay safe!:beer:

devildog92

Established Member
he's not the only one...

I love Camaro's. I had a 01 Z28 and loved it, but my wife had to get a sport ute for the kiddo, so off the Z went. In fact, thats probably what I would have gotten again (an LS1 powered vette) if I hadn't run across the Mach 1 (I had a '69 Mach, I love the nostalgia aspect of the car). There are some intense LS1 cars running around Dallas, and I have had too close a call with cars like yours (cam only) while racing, and I have a cat back and gears. That LS1 is one of the best power motors since the venerable 289/302/351...nothing like getting 450+rwhp on heads, ls6 intake and cam, I've seen it done.

Last edited:

PNY ETR

Hooker Longtube Headers with 3 in Custom True Dual Exhaust w/ Dyno Max Bullets. It's almost too loud.... Drone like a mofo!

ib6-ub9

Established Member
Damn that 331 has some low compression, no wonder he got u from a roll, Get that thing boosted and tuned! Nice LS1:rolling:

j_granato33

Established Member
Hey wuz up pny etr, cool ride, i give you props. Im not sure what was going on with that stang. but he did good too. ive got a 91 5.0, and im stroking it out to a 331 with some dart heads,x303 cam, fully ported cobra lower intake so it can fit my kb blower just right. maybe well meet in street some day and see whats up.... im going to see how i cant put some pics up. if anyone knows let me know.

5.4 speedster

Banned
What do you mean by you not sure what was going on with that stang??? Believe me when I say that my car was being driven to the fullest. I know how to drive and his car is just faster from a roll. We saw the difference when we went from a dead stop. I can guarantee we will meet up on the 1320 and it will be neck and neck. I believe that if my motor was built with more compression that I would of won from the roll. When I had the motor built I was looking at the big picture which is a d1sc running 15lbs of boost.

ib6-ub9

Established Member
When I had the motor built I was looking at the big picture which is a d1sc running 15lbs of boost.

Hurry and get it done:bowdown::beer: :eek: .... and then make a video again!

Users who are viewing this thread