My 97 Cobra pics

hantzis

Established Member
Just got my Cobra repainted and added a billet grill. Here are some pics:

car4.jpg

What do you guys think?? I'm going to install the diamond clear corners tommorow.

Dean

Last edited:

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
Looks great, as does your's 97CasperCobra. I used to think clear corners on a white car looked nasty, but I think your car just changed my mind :)

Be sure and get some pics up when you get those clear corners on. Again, looks awesome bro :coolman:

97CasperCobra

Track is Crack
Sorry Dean, didn't mean to hijack you thread. Thanks for the compliments guys. If you look closely on my pic, you'll see I took off the black strip on th clear corners. Cleans up the white really nicely.

Dean, post more pics of your Cobra, I wanna see it in the light. I like the Billet Grill, I need to order mine w/the Cobra cutout.

hantzis

Established Member
Originally posted by 97CasperCobra
Sorry Dean, didn't mean to hijack you thread. Thanks for the compliments guys. If you look closely on my pic, you'll see I took off the black strip on th clear corners. Cleans up the white really nicely.

Dean, post more pics of your Cobra, I wanna see it in the light. I like the Billet Grill, I need to order mine w/the Cobra cutout.

LOL @ hijack. Will do. Hopefully I'll have time to take some more pics tommorow.

Dean

hantzis

Established Member
Originally posted by White98SVT
Bad ass Cobra man!!!!!

Did you get the Saleen rear bumper too or just the front?

Thanks man. Just the front. I like the "COBRA" rear bumper. I also do like the Saleen rear bumper, but didn't like it enough over my current one to spend another $500.

Dean

White98SVT

Established Member
Originally posted by hantzis
Thanks man. Just the front. I like the "COBRA" rear bumper. I also do like the Saleen rear bumper, but didn't like it enough over my current one to spend another $500.

Dean

I hear ya on that Dean. I'm kind of in the same boat. I'm just tired of buying appearance mods....it's time to go faster:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread