my cobra

ekmather

Established Member
i just found out about this site. seems pretty rad. all i have to say is listening to classic rock and driving a cobra is euphoric.

1998 cobra convertible
18 x 9.5 wth 275/35/18 toyo proxes
bassani x pipe
flowmasters
pioneer premier 940mp
2 JL audio 12w6's
rockford power 800a2
approprately named layla

stang2009

Banned
why in the world would you have 2 JL Audio W6's in your car? that sound system might cost 2,500.00$...and you listen to rock? it seems like it doesnt fit right...

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Originally posted by stang2009
why in the world would you have 2 JL Audio W6's in your car? that sound system might cost 2,500.00$...and you listen to rock? it seems like it doesnt fit right...
she might like it:shrug:

four o two

Some ricer...
Established Member
subs go good with rock dude. i have 2 12's in my trunk too - you get a nice feel for drums. you oughta listen to some floyd on the system - good stuff.

bullet 1

Established Member
subs for rock because of
1.)THE DRUMS
2.)THE BASS.........i play
3.)ON LIVE CDS THE CHEER OF THE CROWD.

ekmather

Established Member
yeah, i like the bassani x and the flows a lot. i have the JL audio subs because they are they best. i like nice stuff and the provide me with more than enough quality sound for my needs. majic carpet ride, red eye love, many CCR songs sound excellent with the 12's and all 8 of my mach 460 surround speakers devoted to mids and highs. taking all of the low frequency notes away from the mach 460 provides exceptional sound. and i mean EXCEPTIONAL.

i have many pictures to post but i cant figure out how to reduce the image to a size that is allowable on this site. any and all suggestions would be helpful. thanks much,

evan

Users who are viewing this thread