My dyno #'s are in

tammy

Established Member
index.php

First run was stock second run was tune, mufflers, cai the x-pipes we got in where not the correct ones so we'll have to take it back to get the exhaust completed.

Last edited:

UrS4

Established Member
Nice numbers!

It looks like Ford bottled up the engine again like it did with the terminators. All it takes is some better flow fore and aft and the engine really shows its stuff.

tammy

Established Member
Thanks i'm quite proud. I am not going to go extreme with my car. Just want to do some nice safe mod's and whatever i get i'm happy with it. I don't know if the numbers will be anybetter than this once we get the right exhaust setup but i'm sure not much.

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
sweet numbers...just go for the 2.5" pulley and some gears and you'll really enjoy the car. It should make 570rwhp or so with the x pipes and the pulley.

Tucker

Tammy,
76.4 RWHP and 64.3 RWTQ from a JLT intake and a tune !!!!!!!!!!!! WOW
Pics please...
Tony is the man!!
Great job Tony.

Jay

Last edited:

Purvis

VMP TVS Power
Established Member
VERTIBLEMENACE said:
very nice gains

Great news and thanks for posting this!
Impressive numbers for just just Exhaust/Intake/Tune!! 480+ rwhp!:coolman:

What are you expecting out of it? High 11's?

1BADGT500

***Back-In-Black***
Established Member
2.5" pulley info

dgussin1 said:
sweet numbers...just go for the 2.5" pulley and some gears and you'll really enjoy the car. It should make 570rwhp or so with the x pipes and the pulley.
Hey Dave, where can we get a 2.5" pulley from? I know there are 2.6's but I can't find a 2.5 anywhere??

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
1BADGT500 said:
Hey Dave, where can we get a 2.5" pulley from? I know there are 2.6's but I can't find a 2.5 anywhere??
metco makes it. you have to mill the snout down to get it to fit.

tammy

Established Member
I just wanted to know where i was with the car stock and a few quick mod's that's the only reason i wanted the dyno. I'm wanting to go the stainless steel works 3" i'm hoping that is similar to the qmp setup i had on the 03 as far as sound. I loved that system. Right now we are working with Tony on the exhaust . I have to be honest and say i hate what is on there so far. It sounds alwful.

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
tammy said:
I just wanted to know where i was with the car stock and a few quick mod's that's the only reason i wanted the dyno. I'm wanting to go the stainless steel works 3" i'm hoping that is similar to the qmp setup i had on the 03 as far as sound. I loved that system. Right now we are working with Tony on the exhaust . I have to be honest and say i hate what is on there so far. It sounds alwful.
stainless works made the system qmp sold. :beer:

Fourcam330

Established Member
Purvis said:
Great news and thanks for posting this!
Impressive numbers for just just Exhaust/Intake/Tune!! 480+ rwhp!:coolman:

What are you expecting out of it? High 11's?

Mufflers, CAI, tune = 508rwhp SAE. :read:

Purvis

VMP TVS Power
Established Member
Fourcam330 said:
Mufflers, CAI, tune = 508rwhp SAE. :read:
Yeah I was reading through his quickly today at work and saw 480..
508 is very impressive rwhp.:beer:

tammy

Established Member
4Cam your right. Heck that's why i wanted those in the first place. It's been so long in the waiting processes i forgot. With all these kids running around it's easy these days. I talked to Tony and he's gonna give them a call on Monday and get that setup for us. I know Rick said it would be four weeks out so just maybe i could get them before christmas.

tammy

Established Member
Thanks guys. We are really happy with the Shelby and the gains so far. We'll get some new dyno numbers after the ssw system is installed maybe a few weeks out for that.

Users who are viewing this thread