My mach...dsg content

DarkHors3

Great looking Mach dude, i've got an 04 DSG myself. I'm liking the paint matched side mirrors and did you paint the 40th anniversary side badges? They look a lot darker than stock. Looks awesome!

SAMACH1

Established Member
Thanks guys... Nothing but some noise due to no ISOs, 01 cobra bumper.... Thanks for the compliments guys just got some goodies for her yesterday :)

Konesh

Established Member
Nice!! Wanna swap front bumpers, mine is painted DSG too, I want a cobra front SOOO bad :(. I like the shaved rear bumper! I want to try and get a shaved termy rear bumper for mine someday...

Live Life Fresh

Skilled Rookie
Established Member
Sweetest looking DSG Mach I've ever seen!! Love the wheels, love the 01 front, love the honey-comb rear deck & tails, but most of all, love that sweet stance that brings it all together! :D Very nice dude! Very nice!

SAMACH1

Established Member
Thanks guys! I appreciate the compliments haha it's been a long road that seems like it will never end

blueblood1213

Established Member
Thanks guys... Nothing but some noise due to no ISOs, 01 cobra bumper.... Thanks for the compliments guys just got some goodies for her yesterday :)

no ISO's? little help, lol pardon the ignorance. might pick up a mach 1 soon, getting rid of my 90 notchback I think. and I definately want a nice stance like yours, will springs do the trick? I dont need coilovers and a k member, not lookin to go that extreme for a street car.

what are you running?

sarim17

Established Member
that car is looks amazing!!! do you have a spacer for the back? if not, what offset is it and what size rear tire? everything about that car is spot on!!!

kwong819

I just went from 6 to midnight looking at your Mach. Looks sick! Love the mirrors and hood and that back deck lid. I got an 03 dsg mach with an 03-04 cobra front and back. Wanna get the honeycomb deck lid and mirrors also.

WIKD32V

Established Member
Looks good.. Did you get that rear fixed? I'm vndcatr on cafords..

Well have to line em up one day since we have similar mods...

BSG4893

Established Member
That car looks amazing dude, never seen a dsg done up that well. i recently was in an accident with mine and was contemplating painting my hood like that when it gets repainted and you just set my mind to that, car looks gorgeous man

Users who are viewing this thread