Mystichrome Coupe #290 of 515

SnkEyes

Mystical SVT Poster
Established Member
This car only has 768 miles on it, and has been pampered since day one. I did not let the dealer detail the car or remove any of the factory stickers (I have almost all of them). I detailed the car with the full line of Zaino products (and has been maintained with) and has only been washed only about four times. It has always been kept inside. I changed the oil with the factory recommended 5W20 motorcraft synthetic blend. I start the car at least once every 2.5-3 weeks. The leather has been properly taken car of with Lexol products.

I have a Borla Catback, JLT CAI painted in true Mystichrome (Dupont G6), supercharger pulley cover and coil covers painted true Mystichrome (Dupont G6), fitted weather proof car cover (never been used on this car, but was used on my 03 Cobra), OEM Ford Cobra embroidered floor mats, and a MGW triple chrome billet license plate holder. I have all of the originals that will go with the car as well. All of the parts above are direct bolt-on (nothing was cut or drilled). If you wanted the car bone stock the only parts that would have to be replaced are the supercharger pulley cover and coil covers, due to the fact they are painted.

I have all of the documents from Ford and SVT. If they came in shrink wrap they still have shrink wrap on them (manuals, spare keys, misc documents, production stickers, etc...). I also have the 04 dealer brochure and window sticker intact. The original floor mats still have the dealer plastic on them. I have the original build sheet from the production line that I found while installing the Borla exhaust. If it came with the car, I have it.

The car is a must see in person (trust me you will not be disappointed).

Asking $34,000

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Last edited:

Fordy

Established Member
Wow, I'd feel like I was damaging it just sitting in it, that could probably go over 34 on ebay I would think, but I don't know. Sounds damn nice man!

Stang Hi

This car is amazing. I have seen this car in person. Hopefully he will still have this car in March so I can buy it... Better than new condition, TRUST ME!!! Take care of it Seth. Later, Cody @ Stang Hi Performance

WayFastWhitie

Established Member
I have also seen this car in person on a few occasions, and I must agree this car is in better than new condition. I know Seth and he takes immaculate care of his cobra. He traded in an 02 DSG for the Mystichrome. He is a true ford enthusiest.

If I hit those six numbers, this car will be mine.

Cleanest car I have ever seen that wasn't a trailer queen.
The undercarage is spotless.

Users who are viewing this thread