N2MB WOT box (Wide Open Throttle Box)

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
I purchased this Wide Open Throttle box with the intention of installing it on my car, but have decided to go a different route. It's still in the factory packaging and has never even been removed from the shipping box. This kit is designed specifically for the GT500 and will allow you to set up and completely adjust a 2 step launch system as well as a wide open throttle ignition delay (adjustable by the user) to make shifting easier and less abusive to the transmission. For those that have the 1-2 shift problem, this has been reported to completely solve (or at least band-aid) the problem.

Here's a link to the home page for the WOT Box. You can get all the details as well as a screen shot of the graphical interface used to adjust the box's settings. It's a pretty cool idea and the two step alone should help improve 60' times considerably, let alone the ability to actually power shift the car without fear of grinding or missing.

These sell for $199 plus shipping so your looking at about $210, I'll ship it anywhere in the lower 48 for $195. Save a few bucks on a brand new item. :drool:

I will consider trades for other parts for a 2010 GT500, let me know what you have.

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
Tip Top

This thing is brand spankin fellas, if your gonna get one anyway, you may as well save a few bucks

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
Yeah, I still have it. The web site says it will work on all Mustangs including Shelbys, but if you want to be sure, you can always hit them up at [email protected]

Oh and if your in South Jersey and want to pick it up, I'll do $185.

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
You probably won't be able to get one for that... Certainly not this one. Sorry. I'll do $185 shipped, that's it. Any less than that, I'll just install it.

Boozshey

Established Member
No thanks... They have free shipping btw... So I'd only be saving $15 and I'd lose any sort of warranty since I didn't buy it from them. $15 isn't worth that hassle. If you change your mind let me know.

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
I'd also bet that they would cover any defects no matter who you bought it from since I bought it from a dealer (not directly from N2MB) they have no idea who bought it originally. Suit yourself though if you'd rather pay full price. $15 is $15 and this is brand new, still in the factory packaging and USPS box that it came in.
Since they now offer free shipping (which is something new, cause it cost me $10), I'll go down to $180 to make it an even $20 savings, but I'm at my limit there. Like I said, I'll keep it and install it if I have to take any more of a beating on it.

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
Naaa, I already sold it. I made an impulse buy and then decided that I just didn't need it. I don't power shift my car anyway (never did with any of my cars) and the two-step is almost useless with drag radials on these cars, so it wouldn't have done me much good. For someone that wants to run all out slicks and power shift the car, it's a great mod, but if I would have thought about it more before I ordered it, I probably wouldn't have.

Users who are viewing this thread