NA 96-98 GT running low 13's

89stang306

Established Member
There is one bolt on GT with cams and stock heads running a 12.8 on slicks out in Az. he posts on Modulardepot.com but he is the only one I know of. He would definately be the guy to ask though as he has done what I beleive no one else has and he didn't come close to breaking the bank on it either.

JustaGT

N/A Ain't For Me!
Established Member
I had a close to stock auto 96 GT with 110k miles and just a K&N and custom made h-pipe with dumped flows running consistent 15.4 to 15.6's. Thats also in Oklahoma were the air sucks ass.

MrE-Man

Established Member
Originally posted by 89stang306
There is one bolt on GT with cams and stock heads running a 12.8 on slicks out in Az. he posts on Modulardepot.com but he is the only one I know of. He would definately be the guy to ask though as he has done what I beleive no one else has and he didn't come close to breaking the bank on it either.

There are a lot more guys running lower than 12.8, unless you are talking about a guy w/ a 96 with stock heads.

There are a lot of guys on ModularDepot running in the 11.72-12.99 range; KenB, Bill Putnam, AutomaticWeapon, Starkie, RandyStinchcomb, etc, etc.

Here is a good article...
http://forums.modulardepot.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1877

Users who are viewing this thread