Need a 16x6 Focus in MidAtlantic area. Used OK

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Long story short, my son hit a piece of steel tubing in the road and punctured 2 tires plus bent a rim on his 2006 ZX3.
He's driving on my winter wheels right now, but he needs to find a replacement wheel cheap.
I'm gonna help him out some, but new tires are about all I can do. He just moved out a couple months ago, and with his rent and other expenses, needs to find something cheap.

Matching would be nice, but round is really all that matters.
If anyone has something that might work, he'll drive a distance for it. We're in Maryland between DC and Balto.
His current wheels are the 3S4Z1007AB or 3S411007AB in 6x16.
Look like this.

2014-10-14_1658.png

Thanks in advance.

Steve@Tasca

I can get those wheels but if you have any salvage yards nearby they should have piles of them, that's about the most common Focus wheel out there.

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Thanks Steve. I have a couple leads I'm following. They do seem as common and cheap as my old '98 Cobra (R replica) wheels.

G-forces

Established Member
Did you get one yet? I have 2 like that from my previous Focus, the only caveats are that they are powdercoated flat black and have tires still mounted. But you can have one for shipping plus cost removal/disposal of tire, plus $5 for my effort, LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread