Need a Pic of a Mineral Gray Vert to Tide me over

OH3Cobra

HP is my vice
Established Member
Won't you please help. Spare a brother a pic of the Mineral Gray Vert. Need something to tide me over. Thanks!

OH3Cobra

HP is my vice
Established Member
Where is the love! Someone has to have a Pic of a Mineral Gray Vert. Please Post if you can.

OH3Cobra

HP is my vice
Established Member
Ok, sorry for replying to my own post, but wanted to get it back on the main page. I am jonesing for my car and if you have a picture of a Mineral Gray Vert please post.:coolman:

donaisenbrey

Established Member
I'd love to post a pix of my '03 MG Vert. Problem is I have to get delivery first. Glad you posted this as I will drool over the pix if anyone is nice enough to post them:-D .............Don

eddy z

Established Member
I just got my 03 min gray vert today.. i will take dig shots of it tonight and post them tomorrow... the car is sweet...

OH3Cobra

HP is my vice
Established Member
eddyz congratS!!!!!!! Where are you located. Midwest? Looking forward to seeing the pics. Hope you will stop long enough to take a few. Enjoy!!

OH3Cobra

HP is my vice
Established Member
Thanks for the picture. I'm really looking for an 03 though. WHAT IS REALLY Funny is that car belongs to a friend of mine hear in Indy. I was at the show where the car was on display, in fact I was sitting behind it drinking a cold beer when this was taken SMALL WORLD! Thanks.

OH3Cobra

HP is my vice
Established Member
Todd, as always. 1 Sharp Cobra Soon we can park em side by side. Or better yet drive em side by side. jP

OH3Cobra

HP is my vice
Established Member
mineralgsvt. come by take my for a ride and check out the new basement and beers are all yours. j

Users who are viewing this thread