008_8.jpg

005_5.jpg

002_2.jpg

003_3.jpg

Last edited:

ReklessCobra

Blown SVT
Established Member
Nice thanks for this sig......anyone else wana take a crack at it? Just so I don't have the same sig on every site that I am on.

MustangMike

GR81
Established Member
you can search yahoo too for some free font sites... fontfreak.com is a good one, they have a nice selection... 1001fonts.com is good too.

svtfordlady

svtfordlady
Established Member
Wow that s great thanks so much, now how do i get it as my signature and avitar......i am computer dumb hwen it comes to things like this.

svtfordlady

svtfordlady
Established Member
email

if it is okay i would like to email a group of pics and see what you can come up with if you dont mind.....let me know if that is okay. if so i need your email address.

grimreefer

Anthrax Resistant
Established Member
svtfordlady said:
Wow that s great thanks so much, now how do i get it as my signature and avitar......i am computer dumb hwen it comes to things like this.
You first have to host the picture somewhere online, copy the URL of the image, open your User CP, click on edit signature and paste the image url between image tags... example:

svtfordlady said:
if it is okay i would like to email a group of pics and see what you can come up with if you dont mind.....let me know if that is okay. if so i need your email address.
my catch-all addy is [email protected]

ReklessCobra

Blown SVT
Established Member
Can someone change my sig's from ReklessCobra to Impact'dCobra. If you can't change them can you please make me a new one with Impact'dCobra on it.

here they are...

ReklessCobra.jpg

026264pq.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread