need advice on these wheels

kingnut

Established Member
leadrtr-x-mustang-sema.jpg

mad max meets lagy gaga?

flS/R

Established Member
if the fitment you end up with looks like the pics then go with the gold or silver

kingnut

Established Member
It could have pink wheels for all I care. 60's looks with modern chassis and a 302R motor running individual throttle bodies. Paint it any obscene way you want. If you see that car and don't like it you are not really an automotive enthusiast.

The making of Vaughn Gittin Jr's 1969 RTR-X Ford Mustang

Motor and suspension are nice... that car is not. Ugly as shit... do i expect you to see it my way? Nope. There is dudes out there that find fat chick attractive... i cant change the world.

mjc1055

Established Member
It could have pink wheels for all I care. 60's looks with modern chassis and a 302R motor running individual throttle bodies. Paint it any obscene way you want. If you see that car and don't like it you are not really an automotive enthusiast.

The making of Vaughn Gittin Jr's 1969 RTR-X Ford Mustang

Pretty much this. If you dismiss a car that bad ass because you think the paint scheme clashes, you should double check the expiration date on your man card.

11GT50

Reality Checker
Established Member
^Yeah, definitely not feelin the orange. Seems too teenager-ish; like some kid ran out of money, so he started spray painting parts on his car.

That's exactly what the kids with old, used Subarus do around here. Neon colors are pretty common, there's a guy with neon orange wheels on a blue WRX that I see quite often. I've seen neon green too.

Users who are viewing this thread