Need Afco H/E Tubing

Jefe

Established Member
Do you sell just the tubing to hook up the Afco heat exchanger? Bought one used and he didnt have any of the hoses :beer:

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
Do you sell just the tubing to hook up the Afco heat exchanger? Bought one used and he didnt have any of the hoses :beer:

Find out the tube sizes and buy some from a parts store. That is what I did. I don't remember the exact size, but it has been fine for three years now.

Jefe

Established Member
Found hoses with the right bends and everything? Parts #s? I thought Lethal might sell these or at least be able to get them

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
We don't sell them directly. I may be able to call AFCO and see if they can price them out for me. Please let me know if you still need these hoses.

Matt

nycarpenter

Established Member
Hose

Brain fart sorry was going to tell you to just swap the top hose for the bottom and trim but that works on fluidyne...

Last edited:

Jefe

Established Member
Oh ok. Wound up calling Afco in Indiana and they are shipping them to me. $20 something shipped for both.

sassafras

Established Member
Wait, Afco included pre-formed hoses with their heat exchangers? All I got with mine was a piece of straight hose that I had to cut to length.

Users who are viewing this thread