Need auto parts, cleaning supplies, high performance stuff?

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
I have access to a full line of automotive parts, cleaning supplies, high performance and aftermarket accesories, import parts, pretty much anything you can get at your local box store, except I am offering it to SVTP members at a small percentage over my cost plus shipping. Im not doing this to get rich I am just simply looking to increase my sales volume and help out my fellow SVTP brothers(and sisters). So if there is anything I can get you a quote on feel free to PM me or post up in this thread. Ill be happy to help!

vettekiller

One Bad A$$ Rider
Established Member
Looking for belt and spark plugs

How much for (8) NGK TR7XI's and either 74.5"Gates Belt part #K080745 or Gatorbelt Part #4080745, a set of front brake pads, and a fuel filter (NOT A FRAM) for a 2004 Cobra.

Thanks

Last edited:

john_anch_ak

Speed of Sound pod?

Hi,
I'm looking for a price for a Speed of Sound pod for the 1999 SVT coupe, charcoal gray color with the Raptor Claw option. Below is some information I got from another website that shows the part numbers etc.

Model: SOS-9903PODCOUPE
1M1C2C 99-03 Dark Charcoal Coupe
Raptor Claw Option-yes

Please let me know the price plus shipping to Anchorage, AK 99515

Merry Christmas!!
John

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Hey guys thanks for the interest. However I am no longer an Authorized Vendor. Due to the slow economy I just couldn't set aside enough money renew. Thank you though for the chance at your business. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread