NEED help boosting my EFI MPI 5.0L

97 Eclipse RST

Established Member
ok here is what i have.... everything it taken care of accept for the fuel...i have a sequential twin turbo setup on my 5.0L v8, all custom, im running two garret turbos one is a small t3 and the other is a TO4E, dual fron fount intercoolers, dual mandrel bent 3inch turbo back exhaust, hi-flow cats, 3" borla mufflers with GReddy Type S blow off valve, 2.5inch mandrel bent intake pipes. what i want to know is, each turbo is gated for 7psi, thats 14 psi total, and dont let me forget i did an oem rebuild with 8.5:1 pistons, rest of bottom end is oem rebuild, but im pretty sure the stock injectors cant handle it, i have an accel 255lph inline fuel pump and a vortech super fuel managment unit, i am in the dark as for the rest of what i will need, the engine was out of an H/O mustang GT (89 i belive) now its in a 1976 mustang, i bought it with a "built 5.0" that would "pull the front tires" and it did, but not like you would hope for, anyway i sold the motor to my friend who had it in his comet GT now, so i have an 89 h/o 5.0L with an 86 t-bird turbocoupe 5spd (my personal fav.) and trust me i thought about putting the whole 4cyl turbo drivetrain in the car and use it for an every day driver, but he said i would get laughed at, its a nice looking car, recaro racing buckets, 5 point harness, rollcage, no back seats, im pure jap car tuner, but my dad said i need a taist of the "real world", but this is a far as i have gotten, so any input will help

thanx

mike

Users who are viewing this thread