Need help with erasing a license plate in a pic

TRBO VNM

you can send them to me, but it is something you can do in any pic program. just use microsoft paint and do it. Either use the eraser or pen/paint brush and color over it. I will be home in 30 min. if you still can't get it, email them to [email protected] and I will do it and email them back.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
WUTWINE said:
you can send them to me, but it is something you can do in any pic program. just use microsoft paint and do it. Either use the eraser or pen/paint brush and color over it. I will be home in 30 min. if you still can't get it, email them to [email protected] and I will do it and email them back.

They have been sent to you to be fixed. Once I get them back I will post the link to them..looks like I can not get a photobucket account for awhile..they aren't taking any more free accounts.

I appreciate you doing that for me..oh and any particuliar software brand you recommend for photoshop stuff?

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
WUTWINE said:

If Jason takes too long( :poke: ), just send it to me :thumbsup:

:lol:

TRBO VNM

they are on their way. should have resized them....might do that now. They will be too large to post as you have them.

ah hell...resized them. 800x600. should be ready to post and they just got sent.

Users who are viewing this thread