Need new tires!!!

Established Member
Saturday afternoon I was heading south on Beach blvd. and I see this nice looking red Camaro SS pull up beside me. I've been waiting to race a ls1 and now was my chance. The only problem was there was too much traffic. Next thing you know he down shifts and starts to slow way down. So I do the same (2nd gear) we slow down to about 30 mph and he hits it. I do the same and instantly pulled him and kept pulling. Top of 3rd gear we had to shut down cause of traffic ahead and all of a sudden I hear a "*uck I can't believe I lost." So I look over and he wants to run again. Points to the right and now we're heading north on Rosecrans. He immediately makes a full stop. I noticed he had some stickies in the rear and knew I was in trouble. We line em up and he revs and I do the same but only to about 1200 rpm's (I still have stockers). Next thing you know he's gone while I'm spinning em I'm at about his rear panel I quickly shift to 2nd and still hanging in there spinning em. By 3rd gear I finally caught traction but traffic up ahead so we had to slow down. I really need to hurry up and get some DR's.

Users who are viewing this thread