Network Equipment

yoshis99_cobra

Established Member
Not sure if anyone is interested in some network equipment, but I do have 3 Dell PowerEdge servers in a black IBM 22u rack. (1) Dell 2450 and (1) Dell 4350 and (1) Dell 4100. They are connected thru an HP 8 port KVM. I can deliver this equipment. I can give more specs and pictures if anyone is interested. I'm trying to get more money for my Cobra so I can complete my mods for this Spring. These servers are great for a small business. I can also build these servers as long as you provide the licenses. I will also install them for an extra fee. Please feel free to email me a [email protected].

yoshis99_cobra

Established Member
Shipping it going to be a pain in the butt. I'm asking $1500 obo for all the equipment, but you have to crate the rack and then ship the servers. I'm only guessing but I'm thinking close to $500. I think it's like $200 to crate and ship the rack alone. Then each server will be close to $75 because of the weight. I'll have to check and see if they can just crate the whole thing together. Not sure about stability though cuz the servers are only sititng in the rack, they do not come with rails. :(

Let me know if anyone is interested.

Last edited:

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
THis is an OUTSTANDING deal for the right person. If I was closer, I would jump all over this.

TTT for you yoshi!

yoshis99_cobra

Established Member
The 2450 is a dual capable 550, but only 1 processor is in there. It has 1gb ram, (3) 9gb scsi drives, redundant power supply and of course rack mountable, just no rails come with it though, and it has a perc raid controller card. The 4350 is dual capble 600's, again with only one processor, 512mb ram and (2) 36gb drives and (1) 72gb drive, redundant power supply and rack mountable. The HP KVM is an 8 port that comes with 4 cables, I couldn't find any more cables to go with it but if I do I'll throw em in. The 4100 has (3) 9gb drives and (2) 18gb drives. It is dual pentium pro and has a tape backup drive in it as well. Dual power supplies. 5 drive bays and 1 Hot Swappable. This server is a little older of course but is good for a domain controller or AD server. That's what I used it for.

I personally think the rack is the best deal but if you have no need for it then I'll just hold on to it. The rack is so nice and small, only 22u instead of 42u. It is black with a glass front door and says IBM on it. Perfect for a home office or small business. I kept in my office and looked good in it cuz it kept all the wires hidden.

I can also deliver to you for a small fee just to help you save money on shipping the equipment. Email me at higginsj@gmail if you are interested.

Also to whoever buys the equipment will get an invite to a GMAIL account. I only have two invitiations left and you'll get one of them.

jchrystal

Established Member
Thanks for the detailed response; unfortunately, it's not what I'm looking for. BTW - you should consider putting this on eBay. It'll see a much larger audience.

Users who are viewing this thread