new addition

breoland

Established Member
picked up an 04 svt zx5 red eap with just under 100k. Got it from a dealership in nj by stroke of luck. guy who worked there traded it in. He was in his 60's and had the car since new.
car was very well maintained and relatively clean except for a few odds and ends of normal wear and tear.

Ive had it for a month now and absolutely in love with it.
keeping it stock and it will be used as my commuter...just picked up a nicer stearing wheel, stock floor mats, chin spoiler.
its getting new svt suspension from ford and all new bushings from ford along with the t stat housing off a contour.
looking to fix the sloppy stick handle with a steeda short thrown and a nylon bushing...other then that will get a freash tune up and a drop in kn filter and thats it.
The timing belt was just done before he traded it in.

what do you think

focus_zps6bdd1d27.jpg

funtruck

I Hate Mustangs
Established Member
Amazing. Exactly the car I was in the market for but settled for a ZX3 that was local. Same story as you, original owner, well cared for. You have an excellent pair there. Enjoy.

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Nice looking set.
The Steeda short shift didn't help mine as much as I had hoped (or as much as it did in my wife's '05 ZX3). But there is more you can do with cable adjustment, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread