Established Member
Go to racewaypark.com -- links -- "photoshop of raceway park" -- 2008 photos
11/01-02/08 Etown Saturday-Sunday Fords at Etown - 78 pages

Gordon is pictured on pages 65, 70, and (2) on page 75
Stripeless TR '03 Mach 1

Jessica is pictured on pages 69 and 75
Rear blackout panel on TR '04 Mach 1

I'm pictured on pages 66, 72, and 75
Candyapple '69 Mach 1 (with shaker scoop)

WeeZee

Member of NMRA
Established Member
WOW bro you can drive John Force style. Im happy with my [email protected] with a 1.89 60ft on 285/35/18 Nitto NT555r drag radials & 315 rear wheel horse. Dammit boy, get some vid's of that b*tch asap !!!

Last edited:

Blackened300a

Established Member
I have NO idea what happened to make it shut off, but i know i could have beat that guy in a Maurader :(

Hey!!! I have a car that ran 15.5 stock and with mods I turned into a 13.6 car!! Give me some credit!

Im glad you made it home, I was actually anticipating to lose to you anyways. I dont have much experience bracket racing as I do street racing.

WTG for me to raise a old thread from the dead. I just found the post last night lol

Mach1Chick

Wanna Race?
Established Member
Hey!!! I have a car that ran 15.5 stock and with mods I turned into a 13.6 car!! Give me some credit!

Im glad you made it home, I was actually anticipating to lose to you anyways. I dont have much experience bracket racing as I do street racing.

WTG for me to raise a old thread from the dead. I just found the post last night lol

Hahahahhaha yea i was so nervous driving it home! You can't anticipate to lose! You always anticipate winning! Good to see you on here!

Blackened300a

Established Member
LOL -- small world. Good too see some Marauders out there at E-town that day, bud. You did extremely well!

Thanks! That day I reached my goal of breaking into the 13's N/A :rockon:

Hahahahhaha yea i was so nervous driving it home! You can't anticipate to lose! You always anticipate winning! Good to see you on here!

Its the way I look at things, Id rather anticipate losing so if I do, I expected it. If I win, then its that much sweeter!

A win is always a win but it wasnt very satisfying to win on a default.
See ya at the next one. :beer:

03machme

go on and mach me
Established Member
nice time for sure! i havent been to a 1/4 with my gears and track tires but with just a K&N, midpipe and flows all i could muster up was a 13.8 on street tires very nice driving

Users who are viewing this thread