New Cobra owner here...

Zed

Established Member
I just picked up a Silver Coupe 03 Cobra yesterday. I am totally in love with this car. I love the looks, power, ride, acceleration, handling, and everything else on this car.

I started my Cobra hunt about a week ago. And after being played around by just about every dealer in town, I finally managed to nail one down at Beverly Hills Ford. :coolman:

I had been quoted markups anywhere from $5-$10K over Sticker price. I only paid a $3000 markup.

BTW, I have been lurking at this site for the past week or so. And I thought, now is the perfect time to join. :-D

Sonic03

Alaskan Assasin
Established Member
Welcome, and Congrats on the car, looks SCHWEEET!! I wish I could have gotten my silver one on time, had to change to Blue, silver wouldn't get here until mi August!!

MackCaddy

Established Member
I'm thinking California........since he said he bought it from Beverly Hills Ford.......just a guess though. :thumbsup:

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
Looks great, silver looks better to me than it used to.

Zed

Established Member
Originally posted by Jersey Vics
thanks Zed, if you don't mind I added your car to the registry!

--Russ:thumbsup:

Thank you. That sounds great. :)

I appreciate it very much. :)

fangstang

Established Member
Originally posted by 00yellowr
Welcome, and Congrats on the car, looks SCHWEEET!! I wish I could have gotten my silver one on time, had to change to Blue, silver wouldn't get here until mi August!!

Same problem for me! I had to change from silver to blue too!

Users who are viewing this thread