Img_0322.gif

Img_0325.gif

Last edited:

67Camaro454

Established Member
Originally posted by 1969Fastback
damn, that is pretty nice.. :thumbs up:

thanks

think its best reffered as an in the margins x...pipe, seeing that the x is inbetween the 2 exhausts

i dynoed it b4 and after, it used to run at 3 inch full no mufflers,but it was so loud i was bribing 2 cops a day cuz of it, so i added this with the flow masters. selection is limited in peru, but i gained 17 torq wich i didnt really need and lost 6 hp

now its runing at 646 rwhp 721 ftlb torq, at 10:1 comp

Last edited:

67Camaro454

Established Member
Originally posted by 99cobrablack
need some sound clips of that monster, nothing like a big block loping through a set of flows:beer:

i have a vid 30 megs of me starting it, but it has such a brute low end tone that it messes with my camcorders mic, wen its at idle u can feel the engine in ur chest, and in ur bones. Its really nice

67Camaro454

Established Member
its still in the shop though as u can see from the pic there is nothing covering the fly wheel clutch, im geting a skid plate done to cover the oil pan and the drive line, it sits really low oil pan is 2-3 inches off the ground, also wen i drove it, droped the clutch at 2k rpms and the engine almost ripped its self out of the motor mounts, so im goin to get it chained to the chasis, also the power steering unit is leaking :cuss: :cryying:

Whitten

Grocery Run
Established Member
At the risk of being an ass, I noticed your sig said 66 Camaro 454, and that you had s the car was a 66 Camaro? At any rate the x pipe setup is a great use of dead space I don't imagine you are still runing the m-21 in that 67 are you....never mind went back and looked at the car again, that is a drag special right there.

Last edited:

67Camaro454

Established Member
Originally posted by Whitten
At the risk of being an ass, I noticed your sig said 66 Camaro 454, and that you had s the car was a 66 Camaro? At any rate the x pipe setup is a great use of dead space I don't imagine you are still runing the m-21 in that 67 are you....never mind went back and looked at the car again, that is a drag special right there.

car started its life as a stock rs only thing thats camaro on the car is the body it has an aligned pinion non synched 4 speed, i kno ppl say its a 67 but the title of the car says 66 :shrug: dont really care

car used to b auto too :p

Last edited:

Whitten

Grocery Run
Established Member
Nice binders there. I see what you are saying now, it was titled in 66 because that is when the car was new, it makes sense to me know. Well I am absolutely toasted from being Super Chevy all day today showing our cars so I am going to go take a nap.

JerseyGT

Jerseys Finest Ttop
Established Member
Originally posted by svtguy22
what is that? a xyz pipe? lol jk, looks great!

yes, the custom X pipe is sweet. the only thing that doesn't do it for me is the interior but hey thats me, nice car. l8r

Users who are viewing this thread