New FTBR S550 part in the works.

ruststang94

Established Member
Now available!

For GT Mustangs,

FTBR shifter brackets and bushings are in stock ready to ship with a special introductory prices and free shipping :coolman:

Ecoboost Mustang shifter bracket and bushings coming soon.

Parts can be found here: http://www.fulltiltboogieracing.com/2015_S550_Suspension_Parts_and_Tools.htm

20151102_084246_resized_1.jpg

20151002_095708_resized.jpg

20151002_100522_resized_1.jpg

This will prevent lockout at high RPM, prolong the life of the synchros and overall give you confidence while shifting. We had the first prototype installed on our car and it made a world of difference.
Here is a video of the shifter before and after the reinforcement.

[video=youtube;p8Uo-5FbEjM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8Uo-5FbEjM[/video]

Follow us on Facebook for product updates and promotions: https://www.facebook.com/FullTiltBoogieRacing/?ref=hl
View attachment 53486

Last edited:

ruststang94

Established Member
Yes, The prototype worked great and the production parts are being made here locally and hope to see them soon. I will definitely post an update when we receive the parts. :)

ruststang94

Established Member
SID,

We just need to get a few more ducks in line before we can release any more details but this time next week we will have pictures and prices. :beer:

ruststang94

Established Member
Here it is! FTBR shifter bracket and optional bushing upgrade. Like every other FTBR part these are 100% USA made.
20150925_091529.jpg

The bracket can easily be installed without the removal of the exhaust or driveshaft. The optional bushing on the other hand requires a little more work.
20150928_141220.jpg

Before the bracket we were encountering 3 to 4 lockout at high RPM. With the bracket, it is a world of difference! The shifter feels more solid with no slop and smooth shifting at any RPM or load.

We hope to have these parts available soon, just waiting to receive our first production parts from our supplier.

Introductory sale price for the bracket will be $69.95 with free shipping!

For the bushing $24.50 with free shipping!

Stay tuned for updates

Follow us on Facebook for updates and promotions:
https://www.facebook.com/FullTiltBoogieRacing?ref=hl
logo 2.png

Budwise

Track Addict
Established Member
Nice piece Bruce, especially for the price vs the Blowfish bracket. I have experienced some 3-4 lockout during HPDE sessions as well, very annoying.

Can you talk a bit more on what the bushing upgrade will give us vs just the bracket?

Last edited:

ruststang94

Established Member
Nice piece Bruce, especially for the price vs the Blowfish bracket. I have experienced some 3-4 lockout during HPDE sessions as well, very annoying.

Can you talk a bit more on what the bushing upgrade will give us vs just the bracket?

What we found with the OEM front bushing was when we removed the rear mount, the shifter assembly was able to move side to side over 3 inches while still mounted in front. The OEM front bushing is a very soft rubber/poly, fits loosely in its mount and we actually were able to remove it from the shifter assembly by hand. Our bushing is a press fit, made from a harder material and is a much better fit into the mount.

The shifter bracket itself is an immense improvement but the bushing is just the icing on the cake. :-D

Iceman2733

Established Member
Killer product I will be picking one up for when I put my clutch in. Question do you guys provide instructions with product and where is the bushing to purchase also? Great product can't wait to try it out

ruststang94

Established Member
Killer product I will be picking one up for when I put my clutch in. Question do you guys provide instructions with product and where is the bushing to purchase also? Great product can't wait to try it out

Yes, detailed instructions with photos is included with it. We should see parts for the bushings very soon. I will post both here on SVTP and on our Facebook page as soon as they are ready for sale.

Iceman2733

Established Member
Yes, detailed instructions with photos is included with it. We should see parts for the bushings very soon. I will post both here on SVTP and on our Facebook page as soon as they are ready for sale.

Awesome!!! I am putting a clutch in my car in the coming week or so do you think your bushing will be available by than? These brackets are in stock ready to ship?

ruststang94

Established Member
Awesome!!! I am putting a clutch in my car in the coming week or so do you think your bushing will be available by than? These brackets are in stock ready to ship?

The brackets are in stock ready to ship and the bushing should be on the site ready to order this week. :burnout:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread